Saturday, September 15, 2007

And Now.. Guess That Go Server!


Welcome!

AnotherSai: HI EVERYONE!
Hue: Please don't yell.
AnotherSai: WHO IS YELLING?
Hue: You are.
AnotherSai: HOW? THIS IS A COMPUTER SCREEN.
Hue: All caps. It is hurting my ears.
AnotherSai: ok... sorry... ???

-Later-

AnotherSai: Go is great!
HikaruHead: I love Go.
AnotherSai: How long have you been playing?
HikaruHead: Six months, prolly.
AnotherSai: Where are you from?
BigSmug: Please keep topic on Go. See TOS.
AnotherSai: Sorry... umm... Anyone want to play a
quick game?
BigSmug: Please do not make requests directly in room.

-After the Game-

AnotherSai: My opponent, Loco666, escaped on me!
BigSmug: Please do not publicly denounce anyone.
AnotherSai: Come on! What is this?

-And Later Still-
AnotherSai: ok, it's getting late
AnotherSai: I think I'm going to go to sleep.
AnotherSai: Good night everyone
Holyness: Please do not press Enter key so often.
Flooding is against TOS.

AnotherSai: Flooding? What is that?
Holyness: No trolling.
AnotherSai: What? Trolling! Flooding! No capital letters.
No game requests on a game server. What is this place?
Next you will tell me I have only 50 characters to
type in a byo-yomi period!

[You have been booted from server. Have a nice day!]



[Ed. Note]
With the help of expert ISP trackers, Internet wizards, and the special late edition of a television crime fighting psychic, I was able to track down the owner of this Go server. He hides behind multiple ISP's, using an assumed name, maintaining strict control in anonymity. He is feared when one floods or trolls. He is a true power in the Internet Go world. Who is this man?



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home